photo by Kersey Campbell of Ardor
Yes!!! It’s here! My favorite day of the week. Actually, I prefer most Saturdays, but still. I’m so happy this week is coming to a close. The weather is nicer. The grass is getting greener. I’m getting bigger… wait, what? That was NOT a pregnancy announcement. I just discovered that, after 15 years, Walmart is carrying Dunkaroos again. So, naturally, I bought them out.
The leather notebook above was made by cute Kersey Campbell. She runs the blog, Ardor. It’s filled with cute DIYs, and some amazing design. The how-to for these stylish books can be found here. Go now. Go and get lost in the beauty that is her site.
- My lenses in these hottie-hot-hot frames
- Did anyone attend? It’s like a dream
- Some light reading for Mother’s Day
- I may be making these for our bed
- Baby Blodgett is going to be the coolest bebe around. Yours can be, too!
- These will float your boat
- The classiest of popsicles
*Did you miss this week’s DIY?