Welp, if you follow me on Instagram, you know that we’re having a baby girl! You guys. We’re so excited. And we’re also freaking out. Everyone was so sure B-dub was a boy, but our lil’ girl is a non-conformist. She obviously lives to surprise. Logan is still in shock. I think he saw all of the dollar signs $$$$$ flash before his eyes. I guess he better get used to it because I’m starting to plan out her nursery and I’m starting with a few prints that I’m loving today.
1. Everything about this print blows my mind. I love simple shapes. And I am loving the color scheme. I could plan a nursery all around this print. Quilts. Pillows. You name it. Buy this print here on Minted.
2. Maybe my love from this print stems from my love of playing Sonic The Hedgehog on my Sega Genesis. I was that kid. I still am. Buy this print here on Shop Pigment.
3. I actually bought this print last December at a handmade fair put on by a local fabric store, Fancy Tiger. The print was designed by a friend of mine and it’s in my top three choices for nursery inspiration. Buy this print here on January Jones Prints.
4. I’m a firm believer in framing gift wrap and wall paper. Enter: Rifle Paper Co. Everything Anna designs and prints has me smitten. This print is so feminine and delicate. I just need it. Buy this print here on Rifle Paper Co.
5. These stacked gift boxes come in several different color schemes. It’s hard to choose which I love more! I love gifts and I feel like I should teach BG-dub to love gifts too. Buy this print here on Minted.
6. I never used to love pink. I didn’t. I was very boy-ish. Now that we are having a girl, I feel the need to have just a smidge of pink around the house for her. Hello, pretty balloon print!!! Buy this print on Evesand.
7. Everything about this print is perfect. I love the mountains. We’re living in Colorado so those are mountains, m’kay? Buy this print on LadybugGraphics.
Our bank account is in trouble, people. Can you recommend any print shops to me? I’d love some suggestions!