I don’t have to tell you that I love the weekend. You already know this about lazy ol’ me. I usually spend my Saturdays stuffing my face. And since the Super Bowl is this Sunday, I’ll most likely be spending a portion of that afternoon stuffing my face as well. It’s just what we do.
Saturdays tend to be the day that I can power DIY and get projects worked on. Husb is usually home and can take lil’ Vita while I get to work. I loooovvveee Saturdays. I’m most excited for tomorrow because we are shooting a few Valentine’s Day projects that you’re sure to love! And if you don’t, it’s because you don’t have a heart. Get it? Heart? Valentine’s Day? Why does no one pay me for these kinds of words?
I hope you have a fantastically fun and food-filled weekend. Here are five leather projects that you should tackle! Get it? Tackle? Football? Super Bowl Sunday? ………
- A ridiculously classy leather headband.
- An even more ridiculously classy leather mail organizer.
- A baller leather lunch bag.
- Sweet leather valentine’s pillows.
- Leather pocket patches. Also sweet.
We’re other places, too:
- Five minimalist blogs you should be reading.
- 7 kitchen appliances you can probably do without.
- Thanks to Babble, Oh Happy Day, DailyBuzz , and Sarah Hearts for featuring the DIY Heart & Arrow Headbands!
photography: photo by The Proper Pinwheel via Instagram