Hey folks. A little while ago, my friend, Meagan, started doing Pinterest FOOD challenges. When I took a look at my pins, I noticed most of them are food and wanted to start following in Meagan’s steps. One of the first recipes I wanted to try was Angel food Cake made like French Toast. Well, let me tell you…. it was phenom. And super sweet. And smelled so good. And we ate our weight.
This dream can be a reality for you in just five easy steps:
1. Slice Angel Food Cake into 1-1/2 inch slices.
2. In a shallow bowl, mix eggs, milk, a little sugar, and a touch of vanilla.
3. Soak cake slices for about 2 minutes per side.
4. While cake is soaking, melt 1 Tbsp of butter in a skillet over medium heat.
5. Cook 4 slices at time for 2 minutes per side or until golden brown.
6. Put on serving plate and top with whipped cream, maple syrup, and strawberries.