I’ve always loved popsicles. Let me rephrase. I’ve always loved frozen foods. Toaster strudel. Eggo waffles. Otter pops. If it’s frozen, I’ll eat it. Unless it’s peas. Then I won’t. Sorry about that.
Since becoming prego, I have LOVED popsicles. I have about 10 otter pops a day. Usually 3 right before bed. Because I love popsicles, I want you to love them to. So welcome to POPSICLE WEEK! Each day I’ll share things I love about those deliciously frozen treats. Tomorrow, get ready for some fabulous fudge-sicles. Am I right? Am I right?
Today, we’re talkin’ about the fruity and the pretty:
1. Skinny Taste Frozen Fruit Pops – If you’re wanting something with little sugar and lots of fruit, these are your popsicle. They’re delicious. They’re allllllll fruit.
2. Capri Sun Fruit Punch Pops – Holy. Crap. If Capri Sun is in the name, you know it’s good.
3. Fruity Lemonade Pops – These are just pretty. I’m vain and into beautiful things and would love to make a beautiful popsicle.
4. Watermelon Mojito Pops – How pretty are these? They’re totally for adults and/or drunk children. If you want to make them more kid appropriate, skip the rum and use Sprite instead!
5. Very Berry Summer Popsicles – And for the most beautiful popsicles out there, these take the icebox cake. Made with mango puree and some other creamy ingredients, these will definitely satisfy on a hot summer night.
What kind of popsicles do you fancy? Are you a fruity fan or a chocolate lover?