This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
We are in the thick of it, you guys! December is here and if you’re like me, you have a LAUNDRY LIST of to-dos and gifts to wrap. It can be a little daunting, but I am seriously so happy when I’m wrapping presents each year. As I’ve gotten older, I’ve realized how much thought I like to put into presents for friends and family. (Sometimes that thought involves putting said gift in my online cart to purchase, wink wink.) I really loved how these personalized debossed sleeves turned out, and so many of you liked them, too! So I thought I’d scour the web and round up 25 personalized holiday gifts that you can make with Cricut products!
You don’t have to spend a crazy amount of money to create meaningful and memorable gifts for your loved ones. The gifts in this list don’t cost a ton of money to make, but they have a huge impact and are cute and creative, too! The recipients will feel extra special knowing you went above and beyond to create something for them. So whip out your Cricut machine and get ready for all that personalizing magic about to happen.
25 Personalized Holiday Gifts with Cricut
1. Debossed Foil Sleeve Gift Wrap via PROPER2. DIY Advent Calendar via Kaleidoscope Living
3. Holiday Baking Totes via Printable Crush
4. Holiday Hostess Gift Idea via Pineapple Paper Co.5. Jingle Bells Oven Mitt via Jordan’s Easy Entertaining
6. Personalized Hershey Kisses via Something Turquoise
7. Personalized Oven Mitt via Hey Let’s Make Stuff8. DIY Family Photo Ornaments via The Effortless Chic9. Santa Bags via DIY Danielle
10. Monogrammed Candles via The Homes I Have Made
11. Snowflake Ornaments via Laura’s Crafty Life12. Soft Baby Book via Paper & Stitch13. DIY Puzzle via The Country Chic Cottage
14. A Christmas Story Printable Kit via Printable Crush
15. Upgraded serving Tray via 100 Directions16. Shrinky Dink Wine Charms via Something Turquoise17. Christmas Light Leggings via Studio DIY18. Scandinavian Animal Mugs via Lia Griffith
19. DIY Doormat via Shop Craftables
20. Lettered Holiday Card Envelopes via Jennifer Maker21. House Gift Tags via The House That Lars Built22. Personalized Towels via Something Turquoise
23. DIY Kids Memory via Paper & Stitch
24. Wedding Cork Keepsake Frame via Something Turquoise25. Personalized Ornaments via PROPER
A few of my projects were included in this list of personalized holiday gifts. Those ornaments really mean a lot to me. I gave one to each of the girls and I feel so much joy when I look at them hanging on our tree. I really loved writing out their names and using the Cricut Maker to cut them out in vinyl. It’s so fun to see an idea come to life and I’m looking forward to hanging these ornaments every December for the rest of my life! (er, until one of them drops and shatters. lol. )