The brownie snap cookies in yesterday’s post about DIY pom pom napkins are too delicious not to share! So because I love you and I want you to stuff your cheeks as much as I stuff mine, I’m sharing the recipe today!
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1+1/2 cups flour
- Several tablespoons of Old Salt Merchants’ Jamaican Ginger Sugar
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a mixer, combine the brownie mix, vegetable oil, and eggs until creamy. Slowly add in the flour until well-combined.
- Cover the mix with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- After refrigeration, roll the dough into miniature rounds and roll them in the ginger sugar.
- Place them on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 8-11 minutes or until they just begin to barely set up.
Looking for more tasty treats? Check out our recipe archives here!
styling & photography \\ Lexy Ward Buy nexium 20mg